Looks like you guys are adjusting well with your new addition. She is beautiful! I love the picture of you holding her on the plane. Praise God for the easy flight! Also, I love the picture of your faces together. "Yup, this is my mom. Aren't we cute?"
Cindie, I would love to put this in the GLCC KEY. Please email the information to key at glcc dot edu along with your favorite picture! Thanks! Robyn Orme
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are adjusting well with your new addition. She is beautiful! I love the picture of you holding her on the plane. Praise God for the easy flight! Also, I love the picture of your faces together. "Yup, this is my mom. Aren't we cute?"
Cindie, I would love to put this in the GLCC KEY. Please email the information to key at glcc dot edu along with your favorite picture!
Thanks!
Robyn Orme
I pray you all are doing amazingly great adjusting! Can't wait for you to all come down to visit!
Post a Comment